Author Topic: The TimeSplitters Elite is Live! (Post any issues in this topic)  (Read 226 times)

Silent Thunder

• Less dangerous than invisible lightning.
    • GE
    • PD
https://tselite.net

If you were on the NGC-Elites or Scopinfo rankings, check out this topic for information on how to recover your account.

Thank you to Anemptybox, BothanSpy, and wheatrich for help with testing the site over the last week.

New players can join here.
FAQ and submission information is here.

The two extra surprises I was working on at the end of February was support for Single Segment runs for all three games and full rankings support for TimeSplitters 2 Story!

If you run into any issues, please post them in this topic or email the support email shown in the FAQ on the site.  Have fun competing everyone!

Remlosh

Re: The TimeSplitters Elite is Live! (Post any issues in this topic)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 05:02:11 PM »
Fantastic work. Many good memories just by browsing the scores and watching some videos. Congrats and thanks for the work done !

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »
Happy to see the new TS Elite home. Once again, great work!

Silent Thunder

• GE
    • PD
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 03:24:57 PM »
Just a quick update on continued development of the site.  Today I started work on having a news section on the front page and enabling moderators and other users to be able to create news posts.

This is a feature I've been planning on adding for quite a while, but I cut it for go-live since it would be a significant delay.  It won't be anything too fancy, but it will enable me to broadcast new additions and updates right from the site instead of having to post them on the forums where fewer people see them.  It will also allow us to highlight recent scores, world records, or up and coming players.  It will also be nice to have for announcing any proof calls.

I'm hoping it will be ready by next weekend barring any unexpected hurdles.

Silent Thunder

• GE
    • PD
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 12:56:05 PM »
Last week and my weekend was unexpectedly busy, so I'm a couple of days late, but the news update has been released.  Any current mods should be able to make a news post.  I also have to ability to add a user as just a news writer, so if you're interested let me know.  You just need to know some basic html (how to make a link, for example).

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 05:24:13 PM »
That's a really great feature + the ones you mention in the news post!

Silent Thunder

• GE
    • PD
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 03:55:02 PM »
I'm currently working on a overhaul of how the point rankings are calculated across all games.  My initial research is promising.  Once finished, I should be able to have the main point rankings get updated almost instantly (within a couple minutes) after a player adds a new score rather than the hourly updates that happen now.  It also should allow me to add points and highlight new WRs in the most recent scores on the front page.

I don't have an ETA at this point.