Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 342 times)

Comet

• GE
    • PD
League of Legends
« on: September 13, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
I've been playing a game called League of Legends for about 6 months now and I was just wondering if anyone else around here has played or heard of it. It is a 5v5 game based off of Defense of the Ancients where you have to try to push 3 different lanes towards the opponents and eventually destroy their buildings. It is also kind of RPG based because each game you have to level up, collect gold, and buy items.

For anyone who wants to give it a try (and get me a referral at the same time  :P) can give a try here:

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dabba96145cc427056814

The game is a free download and completely free to play (although you can spend money to unlock characters and other things faster). You can unlock new characters by spending points you collect from winning games, but there are 10 different characters to pick from every week, so you get a chance to play characters you don't yet have unlocked.

Anyone interested in playing (maybe we can get an elite team or something) can just post their summoner name here (not the account name). Mine is CometSH.
-Comet

Darth Vader

• You don't know the power of the dark side
    • Marc
    • GE
    • PD
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »
Looks nice, always loved RPG's, never knew how to play, so i just watch instead lol
Once a heroic Jedi Knight
Seduced by the dark side of the force
Sith Lord
Leading the Empire's eradication of the Jedi Order