Author Topic: Post new TWINE PRs here!!!  (Read 25579 times)

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Re: Post new TWINE PRs here!!!
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
Sounds good to me ^^ (i was actually about to suggest the same thing)

Witten

• GE
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2013, 04:32:38 PM »
Ok, I am going to start playing operating under those rules.

Thames Chase Agent :58

Despite :58 being easy, :57 would still be a good time imo, not sure if :56 is realistic

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2013, 04:30:22 AM »
This is why rta is so much better :P. I think this rule is best because it's simple and as close to perfect as we're gunna get. Just so I'm clear though, switching weapons on nw through pauses to remove that 'cooldown' period is allowed, right?

God I hate this phone -_-.

I mean gadgets, not weapons. Sorry I can't edit it properly.

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2013, 05:21:17 AM »
Yeah, 1 pause for each use of a gadget. (Although i'm not sure what to do if you miss it the first time? Should another pause be allowed to skip the cooldown? Might apply to Fallen Angel as well. Problem is, if it's allowed, it'll essentially become an aim-assist feature. So i'm inclined to say no, meaning hitting your uses first try is essential)

I tried to compile a list of each level and the allowed number of pauses: (gadet/grapple (+extras))

Level                    Agent             Secret Agent           00 Agent
Courier0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
King's Ransom0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Thames Chase1 (+1)1 (+1)1 (+1)
Underground Uprising1 (+1)1 (+1)1 (+1)
Cold Reception0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Night Watch5 (+1)7 (+1)8 (+1)
Midnight Departure0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Masquerade3 (+1)3 (+1)3 (+1)
City of Walkways 11 (+1)1 (+1)1 (+1)
City of Walkways 20 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Turncoat0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Fallen Angel2 (+1)2 (+1)2 (+1)
A Sinking Feeling0 (+1)0 (+1)0 (+1)
Meltdown5 (+1)5 (+1)5 (+1)

This could very well have mistakes in it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:33:34 AM by Wyst3r »

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2013, 06:40:25 AM »
I say allow another pause if you miss. I mean you've missed, so you've already wasted time compared to if you hit it the first time. It'd be obvious if someone were exploiting this rule for aim assist and we require vids of WRs and good times anyway, so we'd know.

Anyway:

KR A 1:10 [UWR]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml76zBmhmKU

After 5 minutes and about a week of not playing (I think lol).

Witten

• GE
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2013, 05:31:51 PM »
Underground Uprising A 1:26 this level is actually pretty challenging

Thames A :57

Ok so :56 is definitely feasible but you probably need to beat her to the first stairs and have an amazing grapple shot

I lost a significant amount of time at the grapple, the rest of the run was quite good

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2013, 07:45:07 AM »
Nice one. If you could line it up somehow with the crates or something and get a run with an instant grapple (don't stop moving), I bet you could get 55.

Edit:

TC A 57

Not bad. Stopped for hostages and had to wait for grapple to become climbable. Tons of backboosts at the end, but that's common.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:34:17 AM by Phazonn »

Witten

• GE
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2013, 09:44:06 AM »
Nice one. If you could line it up somehow with the crates or something and get a run with an instant grapple (don't stop moving), I bet you could get 55.

Edit:

TC A 57

Not bad. Stopped for hostages and had to wait for grapple to become climbable. Tons of backboosts at the end, but that's common.

I think you have to stop moving because the grapple takes so long, so I don't really think :55 is reasonable.

I got another :57 ... I though it was :56  :-\

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
I shot the grapple much earlier when i got my 56, just after entering the door. It's much harder but that way you don't have to wait for the grapple.

So 55 could perhaps happen if you manage to hit that. (An old TAS i made using only savestates got 55)

Witten

• GE
« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:31 AM »
I shot the grapple much earlier when i got my 56, just after entering the door. It's much harder but that way you don't have to wait for the grapple.

So 55 could perhaps happen if you manage to hit that. (An old TAS i made using only savestates got 55)

Ok, interesting ... you cant jump onto the grapple line can you?  I don't think you can. 

Do you have the vid of your :56?

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:31 AM »
No vid for 56, i only have a 57 vid. But both used aim-assist pausing so they're not legit with the new rules anyway.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »
You can jump on to the grapple wire. I've always done the grapple from the furthest point, but I got 57 after watching wittens 57 and trying the grapple point he used. But yeah like Henrik said, 55 is doable with the furthest grapple back. It's not easy to hit quickly though.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
56 fail due to killing hostage after rescuing them (lol). I even had time to stop to kill the hostage taker and the ending was sloppy. It was down to getting that earlier grapple without stopping. It's not easy but I got it twice in about 25 minutes (2nd time was 57 due to epic choke at the end). I'll try and get it tomorrow and if I either get 56 quick, or find a semi-consistent way to hit the grapple without stopping, I'll go for 55.

Witten

• GE
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2013, 06:12:16 PM »
Thames :56, first TWINE time that I am quite pleased with  :smokin:

I did the close grapple shot pretty much perfectly, but I was very surprised this was :56 because it had 2 noticeable stucks.

I may try out some more long grapple shots, but you have to hit it super fast to actually save time.  I wish I actually had audio for this time, blah hopefully the cables actually show up this week.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:23:59 PM by Witten »

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2013, 05:18:07 AM »
Nice one, you should go for 55 :).

Matthijs Triep

« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2013, 06:41:15 AM »
Not sure if this is known, but on Turncoat there is a small potential timesaver. I did some speedrunning for this game like 6 years ago or so and when running agent I lost some time right after you drop down the hole on the rooftops and where you have to save hostages on the higher difficulties. For reference, its the area at 25:48-25:51 in the TAS run. Out of frustration of whatever I jumped when I ran over one of the bags on the ground (this gives you a big of extra height) and made it over the fence to the level below. I am not sure if this will actually save time at all as it might be impossible to jump over and take a good line towards the door down there. If it does it may be TAS only though, because I fluked it and never managed to repeat it.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2013, 06:51:36 AM »
Wow, that would definitely save time. I've tried this before and I quickly came to the conclusion that it's impossible. I'll definitely try this later.

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2013, 07:28:20 AM »
Very interresting, thanks for the info.

If it's jumping and height related then it might be easier/possible on NTSC version. I'll test this on emulator and see if i can figure it out.

Edit: lol i found an out of bounds glitch after like 1 minute of testing. After first reaching the rooftops (after first hostage area, run straight forward to where the guard appears and jump down, you should land on a platform on the other side,  above the area where you ran earlier. Now jump back, and into the lowest of the 3 windows here, and you'll be out of bounds. Jumping into the other 2 windows makes you enter the corridor like normal.

Edit2: make that 2. Again after just reaching the rooftops, turn right 290 degrees like the normal strat, notice the roof on the left with the half-sphere on top of it. It's possible to jump onto this roof. Compared to the previous OoB glitch, this one allows you to move around pretty freely, however, there's nowhere interresting to go.

Edit3: Found a small timesaver at the final ladder. Run past the ladder, jump onto the railing just next to it, then jump back onto the ladder. Roughly 4-7 frames saved if done well compared to a near-perfect timed normal ladder jump. The normal jump can vary alot with different timings though, losing up to 10 more frames. So this strat is probably a better choice.

Edit4: I recreated the jump Matthijs mentioned on my first try :) It's fairly easy so new strat confirmed. Saves about 2 secs i think so 1:50 should be doable on Agent now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:55:27 AM by Wyst3r »

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2013, 11:07:04 AM »
I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant as soon as you fall through the roof, jumping over the ledge to your side. I did it on my very first attempt, so it seems very easy (On emulator too, with horrible controls).

I tried the OOB stuff, too. I got the first OOB, but not the 2nd, although I didn't try for very long. I could walk around a little bit, but I got stuck in a certain spot. I thought I was in the unloaded corridor, but I guess not (also wouldn't make sense if the other windows lead you to the corridor properly). Nice stuff, anyway.

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2013, 11:32:14 AM »
Question here: Where are the TWINE rankings currently located? They've disappeared from the main page and the only thing I found on Google was an Angelfire page updated last in 2006.

Last time I tried loading this game I found all my save data had been corrupted, and I'd unlocked everything too :(

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2013, 12:53:46 PM »
The only rankings available with somewhat updated world records (though still very incomplete and missing most recent wr's) are the ones Phazonn uploaded: http://twinerecords.webs.com/

Obviously we'd really need the same/similar rankings system that GE/PD uses. Especially now that we've kind of settled on the rules and the game is gaining some popularity again.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2013, 03:11:49 AM »
Oops! I forgot about the rankings. I'll work on them today for sure.

EDIT:

Never mind. Turns out I won't have Internet connection for much longer and on top of that, the site I've been using for making the rankings is infuriatingly bad. I've switched to a much better (although still not good) website maker and I'll post the link when I get somewhere with it.

EDIT:

Just writing up a quick ruling page and I have the following 2 rules:

1 - You may pause only to switch between gadgets and watch functions, when required.
The pausing system in TWINE is very broken and can be exploited to attain impossible times. Due to this, a restriction must be placed on the use of pausing. For more information:  http://elite.speedrunwiki.com/forum/index.php?topic=1866.msg391907#msg391907 and for a demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71fdakC2WQ

2 - All WR (World Record) videos require video proof.
This is to ensure that the aforementioned rule has been adhered to. In addition, the community may request video proof of times that aren't WRs, if they are particularly impressive times.

Are there any more? Or anything anyone wants to add?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:33:37 AM by Phazonn »

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2013, 08:05:05 AM »
Awesome post Henrik, I just ordered a turbo controller so I'll be playing CR soon.

Why do you actually need a turbo controller for Cold Reception?
I have 2:20/2:22/2:24 if you're wondering.

I haven't played this game for a while and just speedran a bit a couple of years ago.
It's interesting that there are rankings for it now, kinda outdated because there are just 4 levels of full rankings they are clickable.
I have to learn the game for speedrunning. Never knew pausing affects the timer, I saw the video, so boring to play with the constant pausing -_-
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:16:03 AM by speedruntrainer »
As much cheating as Henning did in GE I don't think he had any time left over to cheat on his GF. - Illu

Marc&Ryan aren't streaming, but I bet they're practicing holes. - Wouter Jansen
Converter is official from Denmark. - DavidK519

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2013, 09:06:00 AM »
Thankfully, there are now rules against pausing, which were put in place, partially, because it'd be boring to watch TWINE runs. That Courier A 0:09 in that video doesn't count, by the way. I'd love for more people to pick up TWINE and I know that's not going to happen if TWINE becomes a pause-fest.

You have to mash c-up on CR to get full speed, which is why turbo controllers are used.

« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »
Oh, ok.
I'll try without because some websites does not allow turbo controllers. Thanks for the heads up.
Is 2:20 good without Turbo controller?
As much cheating as Henning did in GE I don't think he had any time left over to cheat on his GF. - Illu

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2013, 09:16:21 AM »
Oh, ok.
I'll try without because some websites does not allow turbo controllers. Thanks for the heads up.

I'd say it's good. I held the "record" briefly way back in the day with 2:23, beating Pernicious P by two seconds ;)
That was long before there was an actual ranking though, just competitions on the GameFAQ board.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2013, 09:24:52 AM »
2:20 is pretty solid without turbo. It beats my PR of 2:21. I don't know how low you could hope to go without turbo, but I'd consider 2:18-2:19 to be pretty impressive, personally.

« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2013, 09:46:03 AM »
I didn't know creating lag actually saves time. I think I played just on full screen without other settings on high. I just read Henrik's post.
My 2:20 is only on Agent, my SA is 2:22 and my 00A is 2:24. So yeah, might go for lower when I play this game again.

Is there also a difference between PAL and NTSC?

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
The only difference is that on CoW2 NTSC you can jump over some crates in the building after the first bridge and skip the upstairs section, saving time and preventing a lot of guards from loading, making the level easier on higher difficulties. I think the NTSC record is 1:57 and the PAL record is 2:01. Apart from that, there's nothing that I'm aware of.

« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2013, 09:54:51 AM »
Ok, thanks - now I understand my City of Walkways 2 is so slow. Was slow on the heli too but still.
Sometimes I have problems with guards :kappa:

Thanks for the advice. I have NTSC too though I think I haven't touched it yet. But I just have to learn the levels better anyways :kappa:

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2013, 09:58:37 AM »
Will an NTSC cartridge work on a PAL N64? I wasn't sure and never actually looked into it, but I might buy NTSC anyway if it's as cheap as the PAL cartridge is (like £3 lol).

« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2013, 10:00:52 AM »
I have an NTSC N64 too :D

It works with a converter on PAL N64 but I just prefer an NTSC N64.

Matthijs Triep

« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
Nice work recreating it, Henrik. :) Hopefully someone can now pull it off on a fast run.

ZAZKEN

• GE
    • PD
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
You have 2 ways:
Use a NTSC console
Use a converter/adapter/passport/etc
Maybe there is another way but I don't know

To play my NTSC GE I use this:
Spoiler

The reason why you need to do that is because side of the cartridges:

NTSC
Spoiler

PAL
Spoiler

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2013, 03:45:25 PM »
Converters work well, only problem is that they don't detect expansion paks, meaning PD won't work. I don't know if this matters for TWINE or not.

I got a couple of 2:18's Agent without turbo a few weeks back without tooo much effort. So 2:20 is average i guess.

Just writing up a quick ruling page and I have the following 2 rules:

1 - You may pause only to switch between gadgets and watch functions, when required.
The pausing system in TWINE is very broken and can be exploited to attain impossible times. Due to this, a restriction must be placed on the use of pausing. For more information:  http://elite.speedrunwiki.com/forum/index.php?topic=1866.msg391907#msg391907 and for a demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71fdakC2WQ

2 - All WR (World Record) videos require video proof.
This is to ensure that the aforementioned rule has been adhered to. In addition, the community may request video proof of times that aren't WRs, if they are particularly impressive times.

Are there any more? Or anything anyone wants to add?

Turbo controller rules (i.e. "turbo controllers allowed for CR only"). Also the description of the pause rule should mention the 1 "extra" arbitary pause. And "when required" could probably be a bit more specific, since pauses aren't technically required to beat a level. So the rule should state that 1 pause is allowed per use of a gadget / grapple. (Perhaps including a concrete example of a level, such as nightwatch, stating exactly when and why you are allowed to pause)

Also a small note about the 2nd rule, a time don't NEED to be particularly impressive to be proof-called, ANY time can be proof-called, it's just implicitly understood that in general, it will apply mostly to really good times.

But there have been examples in GE/PD where players have had like 60 times without proof that were just below the line where they'd "require proof". Such cases are obviously suspicious and it should be possible to proof call such players.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:53:19 PM by Wyst3r »

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
I'm curious as to why turbo controller is allowed for CR. Is the ancient art of button mashing not appreciated? :)

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
I'm curious as to why turbo controller is allowed for CR. Is the ancient art of button mashing not appreciated? Smiley

Yeah it's basicly a matter of convenience and tradition. The level is possible without turbo but even on Agent, it's just ridiculous and gets very tiresome quickly. 00A is essentially impossible to do well if you need to kill guards and mash heavily at the same time. So in the end, disallowing turbo would likely do more harm than good.

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2013, 09:04:21 PM »
I definitely agree it would be more enjoyable, just never seen tool-assist (essentially) allowed for speedrunning. I definitely remember getting tired thumbs on that level very well, especially if you played it multiple times!

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2013, 05:41:45 AM »
just never seen tool-assist (essentially) allowed for speedrunning

I mentioned this a couple of pages back, but there are other games that allow turbo. Japaneese FF7-FF9 communities are probably the most well known. The reasoning behind it is essentially the same, that mashing buttons to skip dialog for 9 hours is very tiresome and looses alot of time. However, just like in this case, it's just a convenience factor and not necessary, seeing as how the non-japaneese version runners don't allow turbo.

Phazonn

• twitch
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2013, 08:44:06 AM »
Alrighty, how is this:

1 - You are limited to 1 pause per required gadget or watch use (in addition to one "free" pause).
The pausing system in TWINE is very broken and can be exploited to attain impossible times. Due to this, a restriction must be placed on the use of pausing. For more information: http://elite.speedrunwiki.com/forum/index.php?topic=1866.msg391907#msg391907 and for a demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71fdakC2WQ
In addition, one extra pause is permitted for other reasons.

Example: On Night Watch Agent there are 5 places where gadgets are required (first phone tap, safe, first photograph, second phone tap and second photograph). You may only pause in order to select the gadget that is currently required (this rule extends to the use of switching functions of the watch, too (stunner, laser, dart, grapple)), meaning a total of 6 pauses is allowed on Night Watch Agent, when incorporating the "free" pause.

2 - All WR (World Record) videos (and any PRs that the community requests) require video proof.
This is to ensure that the aforementioned rule has been adhered to. In addition, the community may request video proof of times that aren't WRs, if they are deemed suspicious. This might involve claiming impressive non-WR times, or a large number of times that might be considered marginally below the threshold of impressive.

3 - Turbo controllers are only allowed on Cold Reception.
In order to attain and maintain speed in Cold Reception, the c-up button must be pressed rapidly for the duration of the level. In order to prevent the focus of the level being purely button-mashing, turbo controllers are allowed. Turbo controllers are not allowed for any other levels.

Personally I don't know why there's an extra pause.

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
A small thing i noticed was the phrase "if they are deemed suspicious". A time doesn't necessarily have to be suspicious to be proof-called, simply being a very good time is enough. So a proven-awesome player getting a good time isn't suspicious but might still be proof-called.

Also should pauses be allowed for watch modes other than grapple? Grapple is the only one that is mandatory to complete a level which is why it can be considered a gadget. But i'm not so sure about the others?

Edit:
"This is to ensure that the aforementioned rule has been adhered to".

While this is one of the most important reasons, it's not the only reason for requiring video proof.

The rest looks good  :)

Personally I don't know why there's an extra pause.

There could be several reasons why players would want an extra arbitary pause, phone rings in middle of the run/extreme nerves that need to be calmed/streamers might want to consult chat about what to do etc...

This simply gives TWINE players a similar option that GE/PD players has. Since it's not used too often in practise (at least for any longer durations), it's unlikely to affect the entertainment of videos in any significant way (if streamed live, it might even increase the suspense for viewers). Also the fact that only 1 is allowed means it can't really be used for any other purose than those stated above.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:30:33 AM by Wyst3r »

Infected Mind

• Retro Game Enthusiast
    • Alex
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2013, 01:08:29 PM »
Turbo shouldn't be allowed. I don't play the game. The japanese communities who allow it are shunned by everyone else anyways.
AKA: l34ss l3oost
AKA: AlexWAnderson

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
Obviously those poeple have never played CR  :nesquik:

But seriously, having a level where "Who can mash the fastest for 2 and a half minutes" determines who has the wr is just stupid.

The japanese communities who allow it are shunned by everyone else anyways.

Dunno who everyone is, but even the english runners play japaneese versions with turbo, and i've never heard them complain about it.

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2013, 03:08:02 PM »
Out of curiosity again, since this is mostly a track level, how much difference does it make for people who do this with Turbo? I mean, is it easy to get close to the record or still difficult?

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2013, 03:57:12 PM »
If you know the level well and use the strat i posted a few pages back, 2:16 isn't that hard. A/00A is harder than SA though. So they aren't the easiest records but not the hardest either.

Essentially every run done with turbo should be at least 2:18. So I guess it's similar to how Courier works, 10 is cake and you get it every try. 9 however, is a different story.

Shadow

• The American Shadow
    • GE
    • PD
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2013, 04:00:20 PM »
So were Brandon Sandford's 2:08, 2:10, and 2:17 false times then?

bcks

• <3 Rashida Jones
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2013, 05:42:05 PM »
Nope, those 2:08 sa and 2:10 agent, where using lots of pauses for the entire run, it made the run close to 2 hours long, one of those videos did get shared, wouter might have it. I tried the pause strat about 6 or 7 times, and got different times each run. and I never tried it on 00 level.
2:17 agent, 2:16 sa, and 2:17 00 where the standard strat and all those videos did get to Mousescribe to make into videos, and he failed at life. He really let me down, he could have at least mailed the tapes back or got them to alex's hands again.  :'(

bcks

• <3 Rashida Jones
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #247 on: September 12, 2013, 05:47:21 PM »
Anybody else remembering seeing the 2hours CR run? Not sure if it was agent or sa, most likely SA 2:08.

Wyst3r

• Train Strat Master
    • Henrik
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #248 on: September 12, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
Yeah i saw that vid (well not ALL of it  :kappa: ). Pretty sure it was SA.

bcks

• <3 Rashida Jones
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2013, 05:57:50 PM »
So with what you guys found out about pausing and how it saves time, how did I never get a better agent time then 2:10? and why did i get random times, I think I even got a 2:19 or something, and a 2:17 with the pause strat. So sometimes 7+ seconds worse then what was possible. :o