Author Topic: Post New Vids Here  (Read 8061 times)

Matthijs Triep

Post New Vids Here
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2010, 08:30:00 am »
Haha, I assume you read the topic I made on the TS2 boards. Take a look at the date. 

Nice video's, although there seems to be something wrong with the end of the video's.

Matthijs Triep

Post New Vids Here
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2010, 10:08:00 am »
You didn't understand what I mean. I am not Satisfaction/Phoenix. We are both from the same country and I thought it would make a good joke (I made the topic on the 1st of April (which is why I said you should look at the date)) to claim we are the same person.

About the video's. At the end of for example the Avec le Brique run when the last pane is destroyed, the screen stays at the same frame for the last 2 seconds or so and doesn't go to the screen with ''New Best Time'', etc. At least, that's what happens for me.

Silent Thunder

• Less dangerous than invisible lightning.
    • GE
    • PD
Post New Vids Here
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2010, 03:42:00 pm »
We just had a new player join the TSFP rankings and his scores aren't bad.  His alias on the ranks is MepH.  He joined in at 16th place and he has a few videos available on youtube. 

His channel is at:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MepH9999#p/u  

Anemptybox

• twitch

MepH

Re: Post New Vids Here
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2013, 05:18:36 pm »
Sorry that I didn't upload my GoS video yet, I was just kinda busy lately but I'll upload it within a week for sure.

Just posting that here for now even though you probably all saw it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhXA9a5MA8

I didn't even know there was Timesplitters this year on SDA AGDQ. It's cool some players wanted to make this.
The run is kinda cool as a first try run in my opinion!

MepH

« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »
Ok its finally up, here's my two 1:11.7 runs on Glimpse of Stocking !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuVJBNLdr7c

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2015, 05:57:32 pm »

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2018, 06:58:59 pm »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 07:14:04 pm by Anemptybox »

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2018, 07:43:02 am »
Crow About Hard 7:27.7

Lots of mistakes in this run but I use a time saver at the energy ball room so I can blow it up early and go down to the next floor right away. This part is very annoying on Hard. On Easy I think you can save 10-12 seconds but I only saved a few seconds max on this Hard run. The reason I go all the way to the door at the elevator is so that the first rolling robot will spawn.

There's also a big time saver at the end which I kinda used on my Easy and Normal run but I had to restart a few times to get it to work, IIRC (so it didn't really save much time at all). You can kill Crow immediately by skipping the cutscene right away but I'm not sure how it works. How you kill or don't kill the enemies before the door seemed to affect it for some reason, not sure if  that's completely true though but there's something going on with that I think.

With both these time savers done perfectly with the luck needed for the second one, Easy should be able to go sub 7 (and probably Normal too, I don't remember exactly). Hard is maybe 10 seconds slower done perfect, tough to say. Haven't really done that much testing so these are just rough estimates.

TFitzy

• <3 Carla Ossa
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2018, 03:45:19 am »
Damn dude you're only 15 points from taking 1st place!

Anemptybox

• twitch
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2018, 02:39:52 pm »
Yeah man, been improving a lot of times lately so I'm very close now to 1st. My plan the other day was to possibly get the Russian Connection WRs but I seem to suck a bit too much at that level. That would make Phoenix lose 9 points and I'd currently gain 11 points. Might need to play a bit of Machine Wars instead.

I did get Russian Normal 6:49.7, only 0.1 from your 2nd place.