Author Topic: Flickerform mass downvoting my crash site video  (Read 1849 times)

Botched Movie Quotes

• Frankly, my dear, I don't care
    • Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Flickerform mass downvoting my crash site video
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »
Another elite loser stoops to this pathetic low.

A couple of months ago when there was some beef on the elite discord, I reached out to flicker to see if we could resolve things because I was upset at the time and he keep giving me unprovoked shit. He didn't give a shit and advised me to block him.

So I moved on and we happily ignored each other. Then he comes into my stream yesterday like nothing happened. I ban him because after previously reaching out to him and him not giving a shit, I'm over talking to him and no longer want anything to do with him. He then posts on discord that I banned him for 'no reason'.

He then goes on to attempt to feign ignorance, make excuses for, play the victim, and make an attempted apology. Now that's fine, I don't really mind the attempted apology. I didn't continue the conversation and tbh I'm just happy if we continue to not talk to each other. I basically just got over it and accepted his backhanded apology.

Now this was just before I got 1:14 (literally an hour or 2 before). Flicker was in discord when I posted the video to the elite channel. My video got 6 downvotes instantly. I figured it was a glitch but after a few hours I realised they were real. My first thought went to flicker due to my low opinion of him and the fact that I banned him from my channel. I thought I would just wait until I got the youtube analytics though to be sure. I figured if all downvotes were from canada it would confirm it was him. Well lo and behold...

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:10:13 AM by Botched Movie Quotes »
*Creator of 'waiting half a sec more cutscene' on b2 agent*
*Creator of 'bounce boost' on streets agent*
*Creator of 'strafe change laser skip' on inves*

setrackthebossdog

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Re: Flickerform mass downvoting my crash site video
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:39:51 AM »
>be a proof mod
>dislike proof videos
 :nesquik:

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 09:16:51 AM »
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

Red Bull

• GE
    • PD
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 11:02:08 AM »
Feels like I'm back in high school sometime when I read this forum

Lark

• Español learner
    • Lark
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
Embrace the grind.

vitorr

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »
maybe he just didn't like the music  :nesquik: :JimboKappa:

flicker

• Shadows of the Empire N64 World Champion
    • Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »
If you truly believe that I would do this, I feel sorry for you.

Guarantee the dislikes came from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/7b3xbz/perfect_dark_n64_after_2425_days_cedrics_crash/

Yeah I know this pic wont convince anybody, but give me any other way to prove it and I will.

Botched Movie Quotes

• Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 03:25:41 PM »
Downvotes happened within 5 minutes of me posting to discord.

Proof flicker was in discord.

Guarantee the dislikes came from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/7b3xbz/perfect_dark_n64_after_2425_days_cedrics_crash/

Doesn't even have the balls to own up to what he did, tries to lie his way out. He keeps getting lower and lower. An UNLISTED VIDEO, being posted to discord is mass downvoted within 5 minutes by a CANADIAN when flicker is IN THE DISCORD and has beef with me.

Posts pic showing an account of him liking my vid. I literally posted a picture of the early analytics showing 100% likes from australia, and 100% dislikes from canada. Proof that he was in discord at the time. So he went back and liked it after I accused him? What a dumbass!

SGT RAGEQUIT

• Tyler Deel
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »
inb4 justinDT is laughing his ass off  :nesquik:

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »
I think Flicker's mouse glitched. Maybe a TASer can figure out what happened?

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 03:44:52 PM »
He then goes on to attempt to feign ignorance, make excuses for, play the victim, and make an attempted apology. Now that's fine, I don't really mind the attempted apology. I didn't continue the conversation and tbh I'm just happy if we continue to not talk to each other. I basically just got over it and accepted his backhanded apology.

I was literally just explaining the reasons behind me having a bad attitude at times.

Proof flicker was in discord.

I'm always in discord, how does that matter at all?

Doesn't even have the balls to own up to what he did, tries to lie his way out. He keeps getting lower and lower. An UNLISTED VIDEO, being posted to discord is mass downvoted within 5 minutes by a CANADIAN when flicker is IN THE DISCORD and has beef with me.

If I had a beef with Karl, I wouldnt apologize. Karl's the one holding a grudge from 3 months ago.

The man who trolled and lost everything

• I'll be the backboost starring in your bad dreams
    • Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2014CommunityContributor
    • http://www.twitch.tv/rwhitegoose
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 04:59:08 PM »
What matters is that;

- you were present in the medium where the video was posted, at the time the downvotes happened.  This is called "evidence."  You don't seem to have what is known as an "alibi" because you were physically in the Discord, chatting, when the video was posted.  I remember recently I reached out to you for bcks' TWINE vids, and it took a whle for you to respond.  If Karl's video were posted at a time like that, when you were not present, you clearly would have an alibi.  In this case, you do not.

- Karl's 114 was not posted to Reddit until well after 5-6 downvotes came in.  I follow both the r/speedrun subreddit and our Discord, and when I clicked on 114 from Discord, the downvotes were there.  It was only several minutes later (maybe 20-30 minutes even) when the video was posted to Reddit.  So your explanation of Reddit being the source of the downvotes is impossible.  I witnessed this with my own eyes.

You should really at the very least stick to your guns and admit what you did.  Stop being a weak man.  If you want to go head to head with someone, then have the balls to do it.
~ S T A Y ❄ T R U E ~   |   ~ S T A Y ❄ B L E S S E D ~   |   Verax Maneret

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 05:18:48 PM »
What matters is that;

- you were present in the medium where the video was posted, at the time the downvotes happened.  This is called "evidence."  You don't seem to have what is known as an "alibi" because you were physically in the Discord, chatting, when the video was posted.  I remember recently I reached out to you for bcks' TWINE vids, and it took a whle for you to respond.  If Karl's video were posted at a time like that, when you were not present, you clearly would have an alibi.  In this case, you do not.

That's because I really didn't want to comment about those videos. Then a few people started legitimately worrying that I might be in hospital, so I said something.

- Karl's 114 was not posted to Reddit until well after 5-6 downvotes came in.  I follow both the r/speedrun subreddit and our Discord, and when I clicked on 114 from Discord, the downvotes were there.  It was only several minutes later (maybe 20-30 minutes even) when the video was posted to Reddit.  So your explanation of Reddit being the source of the downvotes is impossible.  I witnessed this with my own eyes.

Maybe that's true, I was just trying to come up with a plausible reason for downvotes appearing, because they didn't come from me, and I'm at a point where I have no way of proving it. The "evidence" posted here doesn't prove anything either. I didn't know the video was posted in the RWhiteGoose discord, so the dislikes could have come from some random people there.

You should really at the very least stick to your guns and admit what you did.  Stop being a weak man.  If you want to go head to head with someone, then have the balls to do it.

I would, but I didn't do it. I don't "want to go head to head" with anyone for something as silly as this, which is why I apologized. Yet Karl continues to have a problem. It's how he is, and I accept that. I know a number of people who already know this entire accusation is utter bullshit, so I don't even care at this point. I'm done with this.

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 05:20:22 PM »
I genuinely can't believe you're lying about this.  It's just so strange.

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »
I genuinely can't believe you're lying about this.  It's just so strange.

How can I prove that it's the truth?

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 07:45:35 PM »

Karl has revealed that the downvotes came from mobile internet sources.  It is well know that Flicker uses mainly mobile internet as he has no landline internet.

The evidence seems overwhelming... what should we do now?

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 07:47:53 PM »
Karl has revealed that the downvotes came from mobile internet sources.  It is well know that Flicker uses mainly mobile internet as he has no landline internet.

The evidence seems overwhelming... what should we do now?

Mobile phone means mobile internet? I tether my connection to my computer so... I dunno about that. Still, whatever.
If half of them are unknown and half are mobile internet, that kinda proves it wasn't from me, otherwise they'd all be in the same category.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:00:35 PM by discordian flick »

Botched Movie Quotes

• Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »
OK so let's get this straight. A canadian, mobile internet user, who was active in discord at the moment I posted the video, felt like downvoting my video. Now it just so happens that flicker is a canadian, mobile internet user, who was provably active in chat when I posted the video, and who I banned from my twitch channel and had an argument with on discord 2 hours before I posted the vid.

This is where it gets funny. Flicker originally said the votes came from reddit, which was immediately debunked. Now flicker is saying that a different canadian, mobile internet user, who was active in discord (find one pls the chat log is there) inexplicably felt the urge to downvote the video 6 times several minutes after I posted it. It gets even funnier though when now flicker is claiming that MORE THAN ONE canadian who was active in discord felt the need to downvote the video several times (he is claiming that the 'unkown' downvotes are from a different person from the 'mobile' ones) within 5 minutes of the video being uploaded.

It is worth nothing that when Qwec took the screenshots it was 3 views and 3 downvotes. One view was me, one was from Qwec, the other view was from the person that made the downvotes. Youtube won't count extra views if you refresh the page etc as it counts unique ip views. So when flicker downvoted the video 6 times it didn't count as 6 views. When CardinalKnut checked the video it was 5 views and 6 downvotes (as per chat log in discord).

It's bad enough to do the downvotes but to lie about it so much is really strange as Goose said. It's even more strange though that people were claiming I'm starting drama by making it known that a PROOF MODERATOR AND COUNCIL MEMBER mass downvoted a proof video when it was uploaded and shared to the elite.

It's also disgusting the way Flicker attempts to turn this back on me.

If you truly believe that I would do this, I feel sorry for you.

Why would this be the initial reaction? My video was actually mass downvoted within several minutes by a canadian who was in chat when I posted it. It's beyond reasonable that I would conclude it is him given that we had an argument two hours before (the coincidences are piling up so high I can barely see over them). It's not like I'm making a random claim, why would you feel sorry for me? This isn't the response of someone who is taken by surprise. It's the response of a guilty party trying to claim moral superiority as a defense.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:30:51 PM by Botched Movie Quotes »

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 10:41:25 PM »
I didn't do it and that's all there is to it. Done. You're trying so hard to make something out of this it seems like I'm being framed. It's six downvotes, who fucking cares?

Botched Movie Quotes

• Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 11:10:13 PM »
I don't care if my videos are downvoted. It's just good for everyone to know what a lying, conniving, scumbag you are. I post this to let others know of your true nature, not because I'm upset my video got downvoted.

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 11:28:31 PM »
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 12:20:34 AM by discordian flick »

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 12:03:45 AM »
Yeah it's actually fucked how far Flicker is taking this lie.

RBlackGoose

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 08:20:16 AM »
Hey Mom, they downvoted my video!! 
"You know, looking 8 years back it was clear many of us back then were so childish but have grown to be mature adults with a better understanding of things.." Ace

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »
Flicker has pulled the same trick on my Surface 1 LTK 1:52 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fIFRwAb7w

Elite Top 5s

• Zero-Time P.O.M.
    • Luke
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 06:38:45 PM »
imagine for a second it was boss

lol
LAS

#TeamLevelRotation

TheFlash

• twitch
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 12:36:40 AM »
Do the downthumbs put your account on a blacklist?

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

• Alright. Good night.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 07:06:02 AM »
<Presidential beacon could not be located>
Sometimes I look at birds and wonder "why do they always stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere in the world?"  Then I ask myself the same thing.

Botched Movie Quotes

• Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:09 AM »

Despite there being screenshots in this very topic of flicker being in discord and literally responding to the video, he now claims he was 'asleep' at the time.

I guess it was so long ago you've forgotten your story.

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 08:27:06 AM »

I do not claim to be asleep at the time you posted the video, only at the time of accusation.

You posted the video somewhere between 10pm and just after Midnight in my local time and then accused me in this thread at 4:30am in my local time. I had gone to sleep somewhere between these hours.

Just fuck off
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:36:14 AM by flicker »

Botched Movie Quotes

• Karl
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 08:42:08 AM »
It's ironic that you're telling me to fuck off when you and your clique spend a lot of your time shit talking about me.

flicker

• Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 08:47:25 AM »
It's ironic that you're telling me to fuck off when you and your clique spend a lot of your time shit talking about me.

Because you're fucking ridiculous. But I know to leave you alone, yet you still want more.

Vermin

• GE
    • twitch
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 11:02:58 AM »
No reason to bump a shitty flame thread tbh
Like nobody cares honestly

Happens

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:51 PM »
No reason to bump a shitty flame thread tbh
Like nobody cares honestly

What's the point of forums if not for flame threads?

Vermin

• GE
    • twitch
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 12:24:05 PM »
What's the point of forums if not for flame threads?

Fair point lol

EliminatorJr

• Bobandy
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »
 :v REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No way, Mr. Lahey. I NEED a cheeseburger!

EliminatorJr

• Bobandy
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2018, 12:15:49 AM »
Imagine
No way, Mr. Lahey. I NEED a cheeseburger!

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel

Elite Top 5s

• Zero-Time P.O.M.
    • Luke
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2018, 02:20:20 AM »
imagine
LAS

#TeamLevelRotation

RBlackGoose

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:02 PM »
 :rollin:
"You know, looking 8 years back it was clear many of us back then were so childish but have grown to be mature adults with a better understanding of things.." Ace