Poll

When will Ace stream on his main channel, PerfectAcePD, next?

before the end of January
5 (6.9%)
February (Winter Olympics take place in South Korea)
3 (4.2%)
March (Egypt & Sierra Leone hold general elections)
2 (2.8%)
April (2018 Commonwealth Games take place in Gold Coast, AUS)
4 (5.6%)
May (Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle takes place)
3 (4.2%)
June (SGDQ 2018 begins)
4 (5.6%)
July (21st FIFA World Cup takes place in Russia)
4 (5.6%)
August (people in the Northern Hemisphere enjoy a nice, hot summer)
2 (2.8%)
September (Sweden holds a general election)
1 (1.4%)
October (EU-JP BepiColombo spacecraft will launch to Mercury)
2 (2.8%)
November (2018 United States midterm elections take place)
2 (2.8%)
December (Space X sends two space tourists around the moon)
2 (2.8%)
2019 (United Kingom's membership with EU ends as per Article 50)
4 (5.6%)
2020 (Summer Olympics take place in Tokyo, World Expo in Dubai)
1 (1.4%)
2021-2025 (Brood X, largest brood of 17-year cicadas, emerges; 2024 Total solar eclipse in NA)
2 (2.8%)
2026-2030 (Total solar eclipse takes place over Europe, Aug 12, 2026; 2028 Olympics in LA)
1 (1.4%)
2031-2040 (Literally Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and the crescent Moon align, Sept 8, 2040)
1 (1.4%)
2041 and beyond (world population reaches 9.3bn, sea levels rise 9 inches, global temp rises 4 degrees centigrade)
2 (2.8%)
not until Bitcoin reaches $100,000 USD
4 (5.6%)
not until Bitcoin falls below $1,000 USD
3 (4.2%)
Ace never streams again
20 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: PREDICT when PerfectAcePD will next stream Goldeneye or Perfect Dark on his main  (Read 4321 times)

--

• I'll be the backboost starring in your bad dreams
    • Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2014CommunityContributor
    • http://www.twitch.tv/rwhitegoose
PerfectAce chooses to degeneratively throw away hundreds or thousands of dollars of literal free money by not streaming regularly.  He continues to rob the community from witnessing truly remarkable, inspiring and historic moments in speedrun history by not streaming attempts at untied WRs in Goldeneye or Perfect Dark, such as Facility Agent 0:42, Aztec Secret Agent 1:29, or Maian SOS Perfect Agent 1:59.  While every other top tier Goldeneye or Perfect Dark player is consistently streaming to hundreds of admiring fans, Ace continues to fade into irrelevance.

We've heard the same old tired excuses for years.  "I'll stream once my TV is fixed."  "I'll stream when I've finished my Bachelor's Degree, when I've applied for my Masters, when I've finished my Masters."  Every time one promise is broken, a new one is made, only to be inevitably broken.  This begs the question... will Ace ever stream again?

Predict the timeframe when Ace will next stream on his main channel https://twitch.tv/PerfectAcePD
~ S T A Y ❄ T R U E ~   |   ~ S T A Y ❄ B L E S S E D ~   |   Verax Maneret

Selenium Webdriver

• Ace
    • 2017RankingsDev
    • 2017CommunityContributor
I'm honestly shocked a thread like this is receiving more attention than one that is inviting others to share their highs, lows & goals.

--

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
It's because you're a shit thread maker Ace.  You always want to make the thread, but never want to contribute.  "Oh I'll post my highs & lows later."  And then you never do.  Maybe if you OPENED the thread with a good, interesting post, and you know, actually put in the WORK required to make a good thread, it'd have more success.

You do this all the fucking time, the preds topic, highs & lows... probably 20-30 potentially GREAT threads you have RUINED because of your own laziness when making these threads.  I spent an hour researching things to put into each option along with the timeframe, and this thread hardly gets much attention, but do you see me complaining?

You want all the attention for having made a good thread, and put in none of what's required to make the thread.  It's absolutely disgusting.

Icy

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2014SilverStar
    • 2015SilverStar
It's because you're a shit thread maker Ace.  You always want to make the thread, but never want to contribute.  "Oh I'll post my highs & lows later."  And then you never do.  Maybe if you OPENED the thread with a good, interesting post, and you know, actually put in the WORK required to make a good thread, it'd have more success.

You do this all the fucking time, the preds topic, highs & lows... probably 20-30 potentially GREAT threads you have RUINED because of your own laziness when making these threads.  I spent an hour researching things to put into each option along with the timeframe, and this thread hardly gets much attention, but do you see me complaining?

You want all the attention for having made a good thread, and put in none of what's required to make the thread.  It's absolutely disgusting.

The entirety of this is shockingly related to the actual thread at hand. :nesquik:

Carathorn

• Cara
    • PD
    • twitch
I firmly believe that Ace will meet his future wife this summer, just a couple of weeks prior to his planned streams. After that, we will barely hear from him again but he goes on to live a happy and satisfying life.

Ace will never stream again. FeelsBadMan

Alec M.

• TroubleClef92
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev

I can....I- I actually......AGREE with Goose.
"Train smarter, not harder" -Mike O'Hearn
GoldenEye Proof Moderator as of February 2015

Selenium Webdriver

• Ace
    • 2017RankingsDev
Goose is just spewing vitriol at me because he is angry that I am not streaming, even though I have explained my circumstances every time somebody asks why I cannot stream.

I make threads because nobody else takes the initiative, and because they are people with no creative thread ideas. If not for me there would never be the yearly predictions thread, irrefutably the most anticipated and relevant thread every year. Yes, I overdid thread making in 2016 and some of 2017, but lately I have made excellent threads. Look at how active the PD storyline one is. Even got calls from the administrator praising me for the idea.

I am officially severing ties with Ryan White; I am also not interested in meeting him at MOAM/AMOAM either if this is the real person he is. Completely unprovoked post.

setrackthebossdog

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
wheres the stream

Rützou

• Marc R
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch

Luke

• Zero-Time P.O.M.
    • Luke
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
PD Story line thread makes up for some of the laziness lately imo
LAS

#TeamLevelRotation

You always want to make the thread, but never want to contribute.  "Oh I'll post my highs & lows later."  And then you never do.  Maybe if you OPENED the thread with a good, interesting post, and you know, actually put in the WORK required to make a good thread, it'd have more success.

https://forums.the-elite.net/index.php?topic=15565
:nesquik:

edit: Locked by Thirrel, rofl. What a dick.

killer69

Goose why are you attacking perfectace? He dosent have to do anything to make you happy. If he wants to do nothing but annoy people and be a dickhead on these then he is entitled to. Ace is far and above the best player here, he dosent have to provide anything other than WRs which he has already taken care of.
That is really odd that you would come after him like this without provocation, you must have something wrong to be like that .

flicker

• Shadows of the Empire N64 World Champion
    • Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev

Saltkillzsnails

Spurdo_ congrats you win!  :smokin:

Saltkillzsnails

Special thanks need to go to Marc for setting those WR's and Clemens chasing after for bringing Ace out of retirement

--

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Wow, only Spurdo___ correctly guessed May! Incredible!

Luke

• Zero-Time P.O.M.
    • Luke
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
trickydan ?

grats
LAS

#TeamLevelRotation

Spurdo____

Wuldntuliktono

• GE
    • PD
The answers obvious... right after dam sa 116 tutorial!

--

• Goose
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
bumping this thread because if I were to remake it, it'd pretty much have the same poll options.

Selenium Webdriver

• Ace
    • 2017RankingsDev
Goose, the TV I recently purchased in May (when I got Bunker 1 SA 0:20, Frigate Agent 0:22 & 00A RTA 58:38) for $140+ stopped working. I'm also busy with university applications till mid-January so it's unlikely there will be activity from my side until then.

I'd say February is a good guess if I can get my TV repaired by then. I am interested in resuming Facility 0:42 attempts.

Wuldntuliktono

• GE
    • PD
Id donate money to get ace a crt so he can stream again!