Author Topic: Ambience Suggestions for Abandoning t-e and Deleting your YT Channel  (Read 349 times)

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel
We can only assume that Ace, Taka, Marc, MysteryMan and others did not make the process of departing from the community and deleting their online legacy the rich experience that it could have been. This thread aims at improving the intensity of this special moment with lifestyle, ambience and playlist suggestions.

I propose to dim the lights and fire up some aromatic candles, slip into your favorite pyjamas and snuggle up your favorite fluffy blanket, have a cup of hot milk with cinnamon and your cat around for emotional support, think about what you will achieve in your afterlife where you don't spend 11h/day on t-e anymore, and listen to songs that get under the skin, such as:

Contribute your ideas on how to make breaking all ties a memorable experience!

RBlackGoose

Re: Ambience Suggestions for Abandoning t-e and Deleting your YT Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:14:22 am »
'Mystery'Man  :rollin:

Liked the second song!   :cool:
"You know, looking 8 years back it was clear many of us back then were so childish but have grown to be mature adults with a better understanding of things.." Ace

Scrambler Fanny

• Shawn Johnson
    • GE
    • Shawn's Goldeneye Times Page
Re: Ambience Suggestions for Abandoning t-e and Deleting your YT Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 10:41:33 am »
Great Mazzy song.

Fade Into You is also magnifique!

"And I mean, I'm the GE champ.  Did you actually expect I would have a normal relationship?" -David Clemens