Poll

*** Which of the following new players has been the most impressive? ***

Haydos
Frosthops
MW
Irie
Dusky
Fork

Author Topic: *** Which of the following new players has been the most impressive? ***  (Read 989 times)

Icy

• Don't overestimate me.
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2014SilverStar
    • 2015SilverStar
In the last while, we've seen a number of new, talented players firing up a storm on the rankings! Which of these 6 players do you think has been the most impressive of all?

Vote and discuss! :v

dugg

• Bouncer at Red Lobster
    • dugg
Ol' Uncle Irie.

Fleet Admiral Charles Dusky II Esquire following close 2nd.

Elite Top 5s

• Zero-Time P.O.M.
    • Luke
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
This is very hard to make a decision for because all of the listed players have been doing awesome lately.

Haydos has impressed me the most thus-far.

Irie's B2 times put him right up there though..

Pretty excited for the league tbqh

Felt like I should add that, if i valued PD on the same level as GE i would probably vote MW slightly over Haydos, but currently i have to vote Haydos.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:04:12 PM by Elite Top 5s »
LAS

#TeamLevelRotation

Joris

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Frosthops, Haydos, Fork and MW are from the "N/A crew", but that does NOT mean that they aren't talented players because they all have very impressive times.

MW got Chicago 15, Defection Agent 5 and SA 18 (and is on his way to get the 17 UWR)

Frosthops got amazing times on Frigate and also very good times on S1 A and S2 00A but i'm waiting to see how good he is on other levels (especially Facility and Silo)

Hayden King is the one who's joined the most recently and he already got a lot of great achievements.
From October 2017 to May 2018 he got:
- Archives 16 - B1 17 - Dam 53 - Silo 1:05 - Control 3:59 - Runway 22 - Jungle 51 - Depot 24/40/47 (leaderboards) - Cardle WR sweep - Caverns 1:02 - S1 1:49 SA/00A And other great PR's on such a short period of time.

Dusky is also good at GE and he have solid records (LTK/DLTK PR's, S2 00A, Aztec SA/00A, Dam A/SA/00A, Frigate A/SA) sure his times are solid but not impressive enougth (appart from his S2 1:29 Dam 2:00 and his PR's on Aztec) he also got a lot of random bad times on Control, Caverns 00A, Facility, Silo and other levels where he could make points easily, and he joined the Elite in February 2017 so he is here since more than a year.

Irie Butler have some very good times on almost every stages and he managed to get insane times:
- Silo: 1:11 SA - Runway 22 SA - B2 59 00A - B2 46 SA :kappa: - Streets 1:12 - B1 1:06 00A
He also got into the Leaderbords of 4 levels (Runway, Bunker 2, Streets and Cradle) got the WR sweep on Cradle, and entered the Top 50

It was VERY difficult to decide wich one impressed me the most, for now i think Irie is the most impressive new player. But if Hayden keeps filling his timespage of great times like he does now, it wouldn't surprise me that in the next months he enters the top 50 and maybe pass Irie on the rankings.
So there is my ranking of new players who has been the most impressive:
-1st Irie Butler
-2nd Hayden King
-3rd Jonathan Hauptman
-4th Charlie Yeudall
-5th Michael Willig
-6th Jarrod Lively
[IMPORTANT] - This ranking could change at any moment because Haydos, Jonathan, MW, and Fork haven't posted enought times for me to know how good they could be on other stages in GE and PD.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:11:05 PM by JORIS »

flicker

• Shadows of the Empire N64 World Champion
    • Flickerform
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
    • 2017RankingsDev

JDBlack21

• A Keen Eye™
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • YouTube page
YouTube channel
Discord: @JDBlack#9593

"It do be like dat tho" -Yung Cash Register AKA Lil Broomstick

Alec M.

• TroubleClef92
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
Frosthops, Haydos, Fork and MW are from the "N/A crew", but that does NOT mean that they aren't talented players because they all have very impressive times.

MW got Chicago 15, Defection Agent 5 and SA 18 (and is on his way to get the 17 UWR)

Frosthops got amazing times on Frigate and also very good times on S1 A and S2 00A but i'm waiting to see how good he is on other levels (especially Facility and Silo)

Hayden King is the one who's joined the most recently and he already got a lot of great achievements.
From October 2017 to May 2018 he got:
- Archives 16 - B1 17 - Dam 53 - Silo 1:05 - Control 3:59 - Runway 22 - Jungle 51 - Depot 24/40/47 (leaderboards) - Cardle WR sweep - Caverns 1:02 - S1 1:49 SA/00A And other great PR's on such a short period of time.

Dusky is also good at GE and he have solid records (LTK/DLTK PR's, S2 00A, Aztec SA/00A, Dam A/SA/00A, Frigate A/SA) sure his times are solid but not impressive enougth (appart from his S2 1:29 Dam 2:00 and his PR's on Aztec) he also got a lot of random bad times on Control, Caverns 00A, Facility, Silo and other levels where he could make points easily, and he joined the Elite in February 2017 so he is here since more than a year.

Irie Butler have some very good times on almost every stages and he managed to get insane times:
- Silo: 1:11 - Runway 22 SA - B2 59 00A - B2 46 SA :kappa: - Streets 1:12
He also got into the Leaderbords of 4 levels (Runway, Bunker 2, Streets and Cradle) got the WR sweep on Cradle, and entered the Top 50

It was VERY difficult to decide wich one impressed me the most, for now i think Irie is the most impressive new player. But if Hayden keeps filling his timespage of great times like he does now, it wouldn't surprise me that in the next months he enters the top 50 and maybe pass Irie on the rankings.
So there is my ranking of new players who has been the most impressive:
-1st Irie Butler
-2nd Hayden King
-3rd Jonathan Hauptman
-4th Charlie Yeudall
-5th Michael Willig
-6th Jarrod Lively
[IMPORTANT] - This ranking could change at any moment because Haydos, Jonathan, MW, and Fork haven't posted enought times for me to know how good they could be on other stages in GE and PD.

You're capable of analysis and critical thinking. Please get direct capture.  :thinking: :nesquik:

Me
"Train smarter, not harder" -Mike O'Hearn
GoldenEye Proof Moderator as of February 2015

DirtyHarry

:thinking: JORIS