Author Topic: Hello, some tips on speedrunning this game?  (Read 452 times)

BigBlackDog

• GE
Hello, some tips on speedrunning this game?
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:07:32 pm »
Ok, so i am new to this forum, and i want to speedrun this game, and i am looking for some tips on speedrunning Frigate Agent, as Frigate is my favorite level in GE. I don't have a capture card, so not like this matters anyways, I just want some tips, and I also wnat to chat with the community.

mw

• GE
    • PD
    • twitch
Re: Hello, some tips on speedrunning this game?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 07:42:09 pm »
The best place to ask this sort of thing is the discord. Although given that you've posted 4 times in your first half hour on the forums, I have some advice for you: please lurk for awhile before you go posting constantly. We've banned a number of new discord joins in the last week alone for being annoying. A few questions here and there looking for tips is fine, but exercise some restraint.
PD Proof Moderator

BigBlackDog

• GE
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:17:20 pm »
The best place to ask this sort of thing is the discord. Although given that you've posted 4 times in your first half hour on the forums, I have some advice for you: please lurk for awhile before you go posting constantly. We've banned a number of new discord joins in the last week alone for being annoying. A few questions here and there looking for tips is fine, but exercise some restraint.
Thanks for the tip.

BigBlackDog

• GE
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 01:48:33 am »
WTF is the discord adress? Im having a super hard time actually getting there via that link/

SGT RAGEQUIT

• Tyler Deel
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 03:12:07 am »

BigBlackDog

• GE
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 12:53:13 pm »
yeah im just having a bit of  a hard time getting there via that link lol usually i just punch in the adress and im here. if you just punched in the adress that would be gr8
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:02:56 pm by BigBlackDog »

Guado

• Guado
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 05:34:43 am »
You guys are too much.
90+ hrs into XC2 NG+, going for 100%. Be back when I get bored.