Author Topic: The PC Snowman  (Read 351 times)

Selenium Webdriver

• Ace
    • 2017RankingsDev
    • 2017CommunityContributor
The PC Snowman
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »
8:00 am I made a snowman.
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 So, I made a snow woman, too.
8:17 My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 The homosexual couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 The transgender man..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.
8:42 The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
9:29 Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Alec M.

• TroubleClef92
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • 2016RankingsDev
Re: The PC Snowman
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:44:28 AM »
Unfortunately believable in these sad times.
"Train smarter, not harder" -Mike O'Hearn
GoldenEye Proof Moderator as of February 2015

AZ

• AxZ
    • 2015CommunityContributor
    • 2017SilverStar
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM »
Unfortunately believable in these sad times.

Guado

• 1080 Champ
    • GE
    • PD
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:31:22 AM »
I'm thankful I live in the middle of nowhere.
Top 400 PD time ranks! Hell yeahhh~

RBlackGoose

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 12:28:39 PM »
Funny
"You know, looking 8 years back it was clear many of us back then were so childish but have grown to be mature adults with a better understanding of things.." Ace

JDBlack21

• A Keen Eye™
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • YouTube page
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 03:39:17 PM »
stupid libtards  :mad: :mad: :mad: am i right

spec BFR player

• what up
    • Spec
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 11:03:23 PM »
That feel when the event @ 8:40 is very very close to be a thing
Speedrun Times
Chat highlights not embed so that forums don't get clogged:
http://i.imgur.com/HPNYJKM.png
http://i.imgur.com/jDB72Q1.png

"Part of what makes a shitpost good is that it contains Truth."

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 04:27:32 AM »
Did you make that snowman in Karachi or on the Baltoro glacier while finally visiting the Karakoram?

Selenium Webdriver

• Ace
    • 2017RankingsDev
    • 2017CommunityContributor
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 07:22:50 AM »
Mate, I'm not sure if we've ever had snowfall before.

Scrambler Fanny

• Shawn Johnson
    • GE
    • Shawn's Goldeneye Times Page
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 09:12:51 AM »
Great post. Hits all the feels. Funny, sad, appalling, frustrating, and unfortunately mostly true.

Also, lawls at snowballs!!

"And I mean, I'm the GE champ.  Did you actually expect I would have a normal relationship?" -David Clemens

ohmss

• OHMSS
    • GE
    • PD
    • twitch
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 04:50:57 PM »
It's easy to see where the PC movement comes from if you are aware. What do the top 0.01% want from the plebs? Primarily to bust their asses as corporate workforce. Not too long ago that didn't work so well because most women stayed at home and the men held opinions like "I sure as hell do not work with/under an Italian". The current situation is heaps better for corporations: there is no excuse for deliberately being unemployed (e.g., mother and housewife) because everybody is "empowered". And you must not complain about your boss being a Mongolian crossdresser brony because, by popular opinion, you would be a terrible person if you did. You have to deal with it, behave, and keep on working. That's why the top 0.01% and their henchmen (namely Oboma, Clinton, Merkel, Macron, ... which I am sure do not really give half a shit about the empowerment of marginalized groups) pushed this agenda as far as they did. To propagate it they found the perfect vehicle in green parties, bobos, feminists, and all kinds of people that just want to give a good/modern impression. It was the perfect coup: Under the guise of making the world a better place, they achieved that billions of employees neglect their personal lives and families in favor of their jobs. But they got greedy and pushed it too far and suddenly The Donald was elected president because people were mad pissed.

I think another product of corporate propaganda is (at least in part) the hype about traveling and transcultural exchange, which can be witnessed on all social media and especially among college graduates. As corporations become more globalized, they need more and more idiots willing to bust their asses as expats. Only 20 years ago most workforce would've refused becoming an expat because they'd rather stay in their region with their friends and families. Nowadays many people believe (beforehand) that working in a different country is ultimately enriching and almost a holy mission while in reality there is no glory in spending 3 years in a cubicle of a suburban-Shenzhen industrial park. Corporate brainwash was successful.

An elite-exclusive by OHMSS, thanks for reading
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:01:13 PM by ohmss »